Sebba Shade Limited Warranty
This limited warranty can be found online at sbbashade.com.
We limit the duration and remedies of all implied warranties, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose to the duration of this express limited warranty.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
What does this warranty cover?
Sebba Shade warrants that Sebba Shade/Accessories/Parts (the “Product”), when it is purchased from an authorized Sebba Shade dealer by a retail customer, will be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of manufacturing for a period of 1 (one) year from the date of purchase (the “Warranty Period”) by the original retail customer.
Who may use this warranty?
This warranty is solely for the benefit of the original retail purchaser and may not be assigned.
What is NOT covered by this warranty?
Any repair or replacement of Product under this Limited Warranty does not cover ordinary wear and tear. The warranty is voided if the Product is modified in any way (examples: cut holes, sewing, patches, etc.). Warranties only apply to purchases made and shipped within the continental USA. The Product must be properly installed, secured, maintained, and utilized for the purpose it was intended. During installation and removal, care must be taken not to snag the cover on sharp objects. Pad all sharp corners or sharp objects on your vehicle before covering, and use care when tightening straps.
In addition, this Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, unauthorized modification or repairs, corrosion, accident, heat, excessive exposure to sunlight, excessive exposure to cold, or improper handling, storage, maintenance or care.
- Blowouts to bladder and/or black inflation tubes caused by overinflation.
- Incorrect setup, use in commercial, rental or teaching environments.
- Use in reef waves, shore break or off the water.
- Any blow or impact with a hard object or any other irresponsible use.
- Damage from high winds, extreme weather, or acts of nature.
- Tears from sharp objects or corners of the vessel, including friction or tension tears - please ensure to properly pad all sharp edges.
- Leaking, tears, or other damage resulting from water pooling on Shade.
- Damage from customer modifications or abuse.
- Normal wear, weather soiling, or stains from environmental pollution.
- Damage caused by animals, rodents, or insects.
- Damage resulting from failure to use a Shade support system or properly support Shade.
- Material color fading is not covered under warranty.
- Product purchased from unauthorized 3rd party sellers are not covered by Sebba Shade Warranty.
- Product purchased from "closeout" or items sold "as is".
New marine vinyl from your boat or boating accessories can emit gasses that may cause color transfer between fabrics and vinyl. This can result in a permanent color change to vinyl materials. It is not advisable to use Sebba Shade on a boat with a new interior until the vinyl has cured for at least 4 weeks. The same issue can arise from any fabric contact with vinyl, including the Sebba Shade and fabric seat cushions. Degradation or color transfer from Sebba Shade to new marine vinyl is not covered by Sebba Shade warranty.
What are my remedies under this warranty?
This warranty is expressly limited to the repair/replacement of the Product at the sole discretion of the Sebba Shade. In no event shall the seller or manufacturer be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, or special consequential damages to property or life whatsoever arising out of, or connected with, the use or misuse of our products. Warranty policy is subject to change at the discretion of Sebba Shade.
Limitation of liability:
The remedies described above are your sole and exclusive remedies and our entire liability for any breach of this limited warranty. Our liability shall under no circumstances exceed the actual amount paid by you for the defective product, nor shall we under any circumstances be liable for any consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages or losses, whether direct or indirect.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
To Initiate a Claim:
If you are experiencing an issue with one of our products and believe it may qualify for a warranty claim, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to initiate a claim, you will need the following information: proof of purchase, "Bill To" name on invoice/receipt, date of purchase, product part number and description, detailed photographs of the warranty damage.
Please do not send packages to Sebba Shade without prior authorization. Sebba Shade cannot accept any packages freight collect or COD. All packages must be paid for prior to shipping. Returns must be inspected before final decisions are made on possible claims. Note that for verified warranty claims Sebba Shade will replace or repair the item at their sole discretion.
For approved warranty claims, Sebba Shade will pay inbound freight charges for packages being returned by the customer originating in the United States. Sebba Shade will also pay outbound freight charges for approved warranty replacement products or repaired products delivered within the United States.
What if I have questions?
If you have any questions about the Sebba Shade Limited Warranty or procedures for making claims thereunder, please contact Sebba Shade at www.sebbashade.com. The Sebba Shade Warranty Center will determine if a product is covered under this Limited Warranty. If covered, Sebba Shade will, at Sebba Shade’s sole option, repair or replace the product in question. Customers must contact Sebba Shade for a Return Authorization Number before returning any product under this Limited Warranty.